Two part structural epoxy meets ISO 10993-5 for non-cytotoxicity
Master Bond Supreme 11AOHTMed is a two-component epoxy providing thermal conductivity and electrical insulation. This system fully passes ISO 10993-5 testing for non-cytotoxicity and is recommended for bonding and sealing in medical device applications.
The epoxy has reliable electrical insulation properties with a volume resistivity exceeding 1014-Ohm-cm at 75F. It also displays thermal conductivity of around 4 to 5BTU·in/ft²·hr·F (0.58-0.72W/m/K). The system supplies high bond strength properties with a lap shear strength of 3,200-3,400psi, a tensile strength of 7,000-8,000psi and a compressive strength of 20,000-22,000psi. This toughened formulation is created to withstand thermal cycling and offers a wide service temperature range from -112F to +400F (-80C to 204C).
The epoxy cures at room temperature in 24-36 hours and faster with heat in 1-2 hours at 200F. The recommended cure schedule is overnight at room temperature to optimise properties, followed by a post-cure at 120-150F for 2-3 hours or preferably longer. It bonds well to various substrates, including metals, ceramics, glass, rubbers, and many plastics. This epoxy system has a convenient 1:1 mix ratio by weight, with the mixed material being a thixotropic paste. It can be packaged in double-barrel cartridges for gun kits to eradicate the need for manual measuring and mixing. It is also available in standard jars and cans, ranging from half-pint to gallon containers.
The epoxy is a thermally conductive, electrically isolating epoxy providing high strength and a wide service temperature range. This two-component epoxy passes ISO 10993-5 certification for non-cytotoxicity and is ideal for various bonding and sealing applications in medical device assembly.
- Can igbt directly replace thyristor? What will be the impact of IGBT directly replacing thyristor?
- Easily understand the avalanche effect of power MOSFETs
- Google’s AI isn’t too ‘woke.’ It’s too rushed
- Comprehensive, flexible and reliable! NGI's high-performance power supply testing solution helps a top electronics institute conduct full-scenario testing
- What happens if the fast recovery diode of the switching power supply is damaged?
- How to solve the EMI problem of automotive power chips?
- Research on the basic characteristics of flexible PCB materials
- Solve the technical problems of multi-channel output power supply! PI launches InnoMux-2, improving efficiency by 10%
- Tailored for small devices, NFC wireless charging has full potential
- Apple’s EV cancelled