VICOR V24C5H100BN IGBT Module
VICOR V24C5H100BN IGBT Module
The VICOR V24C5H100BN is an IGBT (Remoted Gate Bipolar Transistor) module designed for DC-DC energy conversion functions. Listed here are the options, typical functions, and a few specs of the V24C5H100BN module:
- DC Enter Vary: The module operates with a DC enter voltage vary of 24V.
- Enter Surge Face up to: The module can face up to enter voltage surges as much as 50V for 100 milliseconds.
- DC Output: The module gives a regulated DC output voltage of 28V.
- Programmable Output: The output voltage is programmable and might be adjusted from 10% to 110% of the nominal output.
- Regulation: The module has a good regulation of ±0.2% from no load to full load situations.
- Effectivity: The module has an effectivity of 87%, indicating how effectively it converts enter energy to the output.
- Most Working Temperature: The module can function at a most temperature of 100°C at full load.
- Energy Density: The ability density is 60W/cubic inch, that means it could possibly deal with a comparatively excessive energy output in a compact dimension.
- Peak Above Board: The module has a top of 0.43 inches (10.9 mm) above the circuit board when mounted.
- Parallelable with N+M Fault Tolerance: A number of modules might be related in parallel to extend the general energy capability, and it provides N+M fault tolerance to enhance system reliability.
- Low Noise ZCS/ZVS Structure: The module employs a Zero Present Switching (ZCS) and Zero Voltage Switching (ZVS) structure to cut back switching noise and losses.
Typical Functions: The V24C5H100BN module is often used within the following functions:
- Telecommunications: It may be utilized in telecom methods and gear that require regulated DC energy.
- Course of Management: The module is appropriate for course of management functions the place steady and environment friendly energy conversion is important.
- Distributed Energy Programs: It may be built-in into distributed energy methods for varied industrial and business functions.
- Storage Temperature (C-Grade): The module might be saved within the temperature vary of -40 to +125°C.
- Working Temperature (C-Grade): The beneficial working temperature vary is -20 to +100°C.
- Mounting Torque: The beneficial mounting torque for every module is 5 in-lbs (0.57 N-m) utilizing #4-40 or M3 screws.
- Thermal Capability: The module can deal with a thermal capability of 48 Watts.
- T-Mobile will start automatically moving some customers to pricier plans
- Nvidia’s Jensen Huang tops “most popular CEOs” survey, check out the best and worst approval ratings
- Google recently mitigated the largest DDoS attack ever, peaking at 398 million requests per second
- Illuminating errors creates a new paradigm for quantum computing
- Alternative method cuts time for computer simulation of absorption spectrum from days to hour
- MYTH #2: e-mode devices have no Qrr
- AI energy demands could soon match the entire electricity consumption of Ireland
- Self-healing phone screens could be here by 2028
- Increased power density for POL converters with smallest buck regulator modules
- New 800V N-channel depletion mode MOSFET supplied in modified SOT-223-2L package