What is filler glue used for?
Electronic packaging: In the electronics manufacturing industry, filler glue is widely used for chip packaging, underfilling and bonding between electronic components. It can not only fix components, but also improve the mechanical strength and heat dissipation performance of the overall structure.
Sealing and waterproofing: The filling glue has good sealing performance and can be used in various occasions that require waterproofing and dustproofing. For example, in the fields of automobiles, ships, aerospace and other fields, fillers are used to seal joints and holes to ensure the normal operation of equipment.
Shock-absorbing buffer: Filling rubber has certain elasticity and damping properties and can be used as shock-absorbing material. In fields such as mechanical equipment and transportation vehicles, fillers can absorb and disperse impact energy and protect core components from damage.
Insulation protection: Filler glue usually has good electrical insulation properties and can be used to protect electrical equipment and electronic circuits. It can prevent electrical faults such as current leakage and arc discharge, ensuring the safe operation of equipment.
Structural support: Filler glue can form a strong structure after curing to provide stable support for electronic components. This helps prevent components from shifting or falling out during transportation and use.
Thermal management: Many fillers have good thermal conductivity and can effectively conduct heat generated by electronic components to prevent performance degradation or damage caused by local overheating.
Environmental isolation: Filling glue can isolate moisture, dust and chemicals in the external environment, protecting electronic components from corrosion and pollution.
Stress dispersion: The elastic properties of the filler enable it to absorb and disperse stress caused by thermal expansion, contraction, mechanical vibration and other factors, thereby protecting components from stress damage.
To sum up, fillers play a vital role in many fields. Its diverse uses and superior properties make it one of the indispensable materials in modern manufacturing.With the continuous development of science and technology, the application fields of filling glue will continue to expand, bringing more convenience and innovation to all walks of life.
- Typical circuit diagram of voltage follower
- MCU test chip embedded 10.8 Mbit STT-MRAM memory
- High-speed current impact test system facilitates efficient testing of new energy vehicle wiring harnesses
- Area array CCD structure diagram and working process analysis
- Input-output relationship and circuit application diagram of voltage follower
- How to keep driving heavy loads when the voltage drops?
- Novel theory-based evaluation gives a clearer picture of fusion in the sun
- What are the disadvantages of IC temperature sensors?
- Control transformer overcurrent protection, grounding and applications
- What is the difference between chip packaging and SMD?