Working principle of moving target display radar
This lecture mainly discusses the basic principles of moving target display. Starting from the basic concept of moving target display radar, the purpose and basic characteristics of moving target display technology are discussed. Starting from the basic block diagram of a typical moving target display radar, its working principle is analyzed, and the method of obtaining coherent oscillation voltage and cancellation are discussed. Operating characteristics of the equipment.
Qu Wei, male, Han nationality, born in January 1979, Ph.D. in Engineering, associate professor in the Department of Electronics and Optical Engineering, University of Aerospace Engineering. A member of the expert group of the Department of Aerospace Systems, he has long been engaged in scientific research and teaching related to radar signals and information processing in the field of early warning. Undertaken more than 20 national, provincial and ministerial level scientific research projects, published more than 50 papers, won 1 second-class provincial and ministerial-level scientific and technological progress award, 3 third-class awards, and 1 first-class provincial and ministerial-level teaching achievement award; authorized national He has 8 invention patents, 5 software copyrights, and has been awarded third-class merit three times. In 2019, he was commended by the Ministry of Aerospace Systems as the most beautiful astronaut among the “Civilian Emerging Talents.”
Review Editor: Huang Fei
#Working #principle #moving #target #display #radar
- Microchip further expands its mSiC solutions with the introduction of 3.3 kV XIFM plug-and-play mSiC gate drivers,
- What is NAND type Flash memory?
- Data leaks can sink machine learning models
- What does the AC voltage regulator indicate when it is overvoltage?
- Adjustable voltage stabilized power supply circuit diagram based on LM317
- Demystifying Qualcomm Domain Controller Level 1 Power Design: Power Supply Design and Computation
- EU consumers challenge Meta paid service as privacy ‘smokescreen’
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Perform complex motor drive and interactive control testing with the MDA8108HD Motor Drive Analyzer
- ‘Iron Man’ pilots race in jet suits against a backdrop of Dubai skyscrapers